Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Crochet




I finished this up this morning - it's the first Valentine's Day decoration I ever made (the first one we lost in a fire) and I was able to find the pattern at freepatterns.com - so it is our first Home Made Valentine's Day decoration - again ;-)
I found a few other things I'd love to do as well - we shall see. Today, it's cold and windy - so it seems to be a good day to stay in surrounded by yarn.
It's hard to beleive it's almost time to start seeds for the garden - but it is...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tricia! I'm so happy to have you stop by the blog! You must be able to totally relate to most of it being a mother of 3! Tough stuff! You have quite the talent between crocheting, baking, & just making the home "homemade"! :) What a neat concept! Not too common these days. :) And the bread looks delicious! What a mouth-watering pic!

    ReplyDelete