Sunday, February 8, 2009

SO close...and yet -

No yarn needle!




I've got the messanger bag almost completed. Why just almost you ask? Because I can not find a single yarn needle in this house. I've checked both sewing boxes, my tote of yarn - nothin' no where to be found. There has to be one here - heck, there should be at least a dozen! I know I haven't used one since we've been here.


Oh well. Guess it's going to have to wait until tomorrow - here's the progress so far
The circles need to be sewn on and so does the button - oh yeah, the button Not a very good picture, I know. But it says "imagine", which I thought would be appropriate since it's for her art supplies. I just want to get it completed. It's been so long since I've really worked on any kind of crafts at all - it feels good to be able to focus on something to make, rather than runnin around trying to grab all the loose ends of life. Yarn is much more yeilding...unless you've lost your needle...

No comments:

Post a Comment