Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm home alone!!

For a couple of days, any way. I'm thinking I'll get finished up on my cleaning. Go through my patterns and fabric stash and see what I can get into. I have something in mind for a livingroom curtain...we shall see. May be I'll sneak a trip to the fabric store, or better yet - the thrift shops. Could be both. Dh and DD left yesterday to spend a couple of days with friends out where we used to live. No one has called me since they left - and the cell phones do not work out there. I was up until after 3am, and again before 7am. Couldn't sleep. Now, I know if anything happened (car accident, any kind of drama/trauma) I would be notified...but still, I had a hard time sleeping not getting the call of "Hey, we're here, all is well - see ya in a few." Of course, now I'm not so much worried as tired and annoyed. I'm going to get cleaning here so I can have a clean slate to work with. It will be nice to clean the house and have it stay that way for more than 20 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. did you do anything fun with your free time? hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete