Saturday, January 10, 2009

~ Window Quilts ~

The first project I think DD and I are going to tackle is window quilts. The first ones will be for our bedrooms. For the boys' room - I will make it from denim scraps. They prefer it darker, and don't want anything 'cutsie' in their domain. For the livingroom and master bedroom - I am sure I have enough fabric in my stash to come up with something. For DD's room - we're going to have to get to the fabric store for sure. Hers is the largest window in the house, and she's got a theme going in her room she wants it to match. She is seriously going to do much of the work herself on that one. Quite honestly - mostly because I doubt I've got the skill ;-)
Here are a couple of links so you can see what I'm referring to, I'll post pictures as we work on our own as well. Window Quilts
Notes from the North Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment