Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Cycle is my friend

Seriously, I just joined today - and I already have a bunch of stuff to list tomorrow. It's time to part with a few things that we just don't have room for here. The funny thing is - I was reading the posts, and someone has asked for a hutch - we just moved ours into the kitchen, and I've already decided it's more of a hinderance than a help in that little space. I'm taking a picture of it to see if it's something that will work for this other person with the huge kitchen but no cabinet space. Hmmm...Seemed like a sign to me. We shall see.
I'm still working on DD's messenger bag for her birthday. I'm hoping to finish it while she's off at her friends - that way she'll forget about it until her birthday...if she knows it's finished, she'll just pester me for it now instead of waiting until March - then I'll be left wondering what to give to her then. Yeah she's a clever one, but not this time chica ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment